Client Delivery Manager
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38777
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Engagement Manager
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Client Delivery Manager to join our winning team. The Client Delivery Manager will provide strategic and tactical operational leadership to client accounts while ensuring the successful delivery of contractual obligations (SOW’s). They will lead by example by implementing strategies to capture market share and manage sale and delivery of products and services to achieve the agreed-upon end result.
What you get to do:
- Liaison with Client contacts and the Company peers on initiatives and organizational changes
- Provide strategic and tactical operational leadership to client account(s)
- Instill and maintain operations blueprints
- Ensure successful delivery of contractual obligations
- Impact internal and external operations
- Implement strategies to capture market share
- Manage the sale and delivery of products/services to achieve the agreed end result
- Use performance metrics as a means to gauge, correct, and ensure customer delight
- Meet and exceed budget, goals, and objectives
What you need to bring:
- 3-5 years of related experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Detail-oriented with a concern for quality
- Strong management experience including people development and team building
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and Google Suite
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Delivery Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US