Location: Sacramento, California US
Job Number: 38741
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager Cal
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Staffing Manager to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients in the healthcare industry. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in the healthcare industry
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Execute the activities that will gain results (this means you spend a LOT of time on the phone)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach, and retain talent for non-clinical healthcare positions
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Blow people’s minds by offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of professional B2B sales experience
- Experience selling in the healthcare industry a plus!
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sacramento, California US