Global Data Scientist
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38712
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Global Data Scientist
The primary objective of our data science team is to provide innovation and vision casting to our global business partners. We help get people to work. We provide analytics and insights to equip our clients to make data driven hiring decisions. That means building models and telling stories with data to highlight where we have gaps in diversity, where we should look for non-traditional workers, how market conditions should affect hiring strategies, where we predict demand is going in the coming months, and more.
Position Objective Data
The Data Science role at Randstad Sourceright is about creating brand new insights into the global world of work. We aim to drive our clients’ decision making in matching supply and demand, identifying career paths and market competition, setting salaries and bill rates and analyzing candidate pipelines. The Data Scientist is part of an agile team that includes people analytics and a software engineer. You're collaborating frequently with fellow data scientists within the Randstad ecosystem, e.g. on global projects. Additionally you work with client teams on specialized advanced analytics requests to support current accounts and expand business. The impact of your work depends not only on the quality of your products, but especially in your ability to communicate the value and evidence of the proper functioning of your models and analyses.
- Data wrangling: preparing data from a great variety of sources, both internal (e.g. talent and salary/rate data) and external (job postings, market data), extracting skills from job postings with NLP/text mining techniques
- Model building: building descriptive, predictive and prescriptive models; build forecasting models using Monte Carlo methods; working with Digital Factory to build compensation prediction models
- Statistical analyses: build specialized analytics to support clients
- Partnering with analytical teams in the Randstad ecosystem to harmonize and enrich data (models) and grow collective data science skills
- Experience – working experience in a corporate environment preferred
- MI/Business Intelligence/Analytics background is preferred
- Talent Acquisition/MSP/RPO/People Analytics experience is preferred
- Highly analytical mind and overall curiosity; exploring what's next is a second nature
- Collaboration: ability to connect to teammates, colleagues and partners from a diverse background and co-create in making a great product
- Ethics: you are very aware about the ethical aspects concerning data, analytics, ML and AI and approach things from an 'ethics by design' perspective
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results and
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Excellent working knowledge of BigQuery , GHire, Plx, Data Studio, or similar products
- Knowledge of relational databases including SQL queries, database definition and schema design.
- Working knowledge of Python (Pandas or Scikit-learn) or R
- Experience writing and maintaining extract, transform, and load scripts (ETLs) which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience with developing front-end reporting with Business Intelligence suites and passionate about data visualizations and storytelling through data.
- Experience with presenting complex technical solutions to senior stakeholders.
- Masters degree in analytical science or Bachelor’s with additional training and experience in data science.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Data Scientist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US