Location: Memphis, Tennessee US
Job Number: 38682
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad has internal openings within our Memphis and Bartlett branch locations! As our next Staffing Manager, you will be responsible for growing our Manufacturing & Logistics Staffing business in Memphis, partnering with your team to provide the highest quality service to our clients and talent.
What you get to do:
- As a Staffing Manager, you will become a career match-maker by connecting entry-level to mid-level talent to organizations in need of skilled talent.
- Each day you will prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs.
- You will find, interview and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs resulting in full service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
We are looking for a client service minded Sales Professional with 1-3 years of sales experience. If you have a hunter mentality with a passion for service, we want to talk to you!
**Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!**
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-3 years of professional sales experience. Fast paced retail sales or restaurant/bar management experience encouraged to apply!
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Technically adequate and competent
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven or tech-savvy environment
- Experience or quick adaptability utilizing digital tools and google suite applications
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
The Good Stuff:
- Competitive base salary with team bonus and commission potential
- 12 weeks of initial training
- Hybrid work schedule after initial onboarding is completed
- 401k + company match
- Stock purchase plan + company match
- Identity theft protection
- Financial wellness
- Employee discounts for health and fitness, technology, transportation and more!
- Wellness program personalized to become your best you!
- Generous PTO (15 calendar days accrued during 1st year), 8 paid holidays and paid volunteer time
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Memphis, Tennessee US