Employment Specialist - Recruiting Internal Associate
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38672
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Recruiting Internal Associate
As a Recruiting Internal Associate, you will be responsible for creation, extension and negotiation of offers: discussion, drafting, the approval process and extension aspects of internal offers, providing guidance to the hiring team about compensation, immigration and relocation for candidates and navigating the difference in offer content from one profession to another and from one country to another. Successful candidates will have a strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year recruitment support, administration and/or customer service experience
Preferred qualifications include:
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Familiarity/comfort with Microsoft Office Suite, Google products & internet-based applications
- Commitment to customer service
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Focus on data compliance
- Confidence & resourcefulness
- Responsiveness & follow through
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize within a high volume and fast paced environment
- Easily adapts to process and direction change
Job responsibilities include:
- Being the main point of contact to assist the hiring manager (HM) with the complex offer process, including consulting with the HM, HR, and Compensation on hiring decisions, compensation and offer strategies.
- Preparing and presenting offers to candidates in the US and internationally.
- Utilize, maintain, and record candidate recruiting activity in the Recruiting Platform to legal and corporate regulations and standards.
- Deliver excellent candidate & client experiences.
- Respond within service level agreements to a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide guidance on offer process to Hiring teams, partners in Recruiting and HR.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Employment Specialist - Recruiting Internal Associate
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US