Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 38663
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Associate Recruiter
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring an Associate Recruiter to partner with our client’s hiring managers and recruit candidates for placement with their employment needs. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job!
Our Associate Recruiters conduct intake meetings, source candidates, screen, assess, present to hiring managers, schedule interviews, and onboard talent. Recruiters use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!
What you get to do:
- Partner with hiring managers and conduct intake calls on all assigned requisitions
- Recruit through various sourcing methods, ATS systems, and modern media connections
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, and social media
- Execute the activities to meet weekly goals and gain results
- Utilize technology and sourcing methodologies to develop a candidate pipeline
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Present a slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities, extend, and finalize offers
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of b2b sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Technically adequate and competent
- Ability to interview candidates via phone, video, social media, and in-person
- Willingness to commute daily to the Irving, Texas office
- Experience or quick adaptability utilizing digital tools and google suite applications
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
Please submit your application with an update resume and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US