Recruiting Coordinator Interview Scheduler
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 38611
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
*This position is located in Austin, TX
As a Recruiting Coordinator - Scheduler, you are responsible for customer service aspects of employment such as coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews. You will interact frequently with candidates, recruiters and interviewers, ensuring interviews are executed seamlessly.
What you get to do:
- Meeting hiring demand through efficient interview coordination and scheduling
- Organizing travel for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating batch days or other special events
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Collaborate on special projects
What you need to bring:
- Required High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results while building positive relationships
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Google Docs, Calendar, and Gmail or other similar software
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, ambiguous work environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
What’s in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiting Coordinator Interview Scheduler
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US