Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 38565
Employment Type: Part Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Coordinator
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Site Coordinator to support our Randstad Inhouse Service (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.
The RIS Site Coordinator assists the on-site account team that directly supports the client's strategic and operational goals. This person will specialize in ensuring compliance and coordinating efforts pertaining to applicant screenings (i.e. assessments, background, drug testing), safety, payroll, I-9s, unemployment hearings, talent records, and workers compensation.
What you get to do:
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline
- Participate in hiring processes through administering assessments and processing applications
- Coordinate on-site and external drug testing efforts
- Conduct reference checks
- Maintain electronic and paper records of external talent
- Complete and audit payroll to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist with the completion of workers compensation claims
- Attend unemployment hearings
- Distribute safety equipment and maintain the necessary inventory
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of professional business experience
- Minimum 1 year in staffing or in the client's industry of specialization preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Proficient computer skills with demonstrated accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multitasking, prioritizing work, and effective time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to take on additional operational tasks
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Site Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US