Location: El Segundo, California US
Job Number: 38513
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Recruiting Director
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Recruiting Director to lead our winning team. The Recruiting Director will be held to personal production that includes sourcing, screening and presenting qualified candidates in addition to mentoring, coaching and developing the team of recruiters. This role is a high-volume, technical recruiting role that gives you the opportunity to grow your individual book of business while also developing the team around you.
What you get to do:
- Plan, direct, and implement strategic recruitment and employment programs
- Source and screen potential IT candidates for contract, contract to hire and perm openings
- Mentor, coach and develop the team of recruiters
- Hold one-on-ones with recruiters as directed by the Area Recruiting Director
- Contact and process qualified candidates who respond via phone, email, or web
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors
- Collaborate with the sales team and Area Recruiting Director for maximizing fill rates
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers
- Be familiar with industry trends including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goal expectations
What you need to bring:
- 2-4 years of IT recruiting experience in a staffing or contingency environment
- 1+ years of IT recruiting leadership experience as a senior or go-to recruiter on your team
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiting Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: El Segundo, California US