Program Recruiting Coordinator
Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 38483
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Program Coordinator
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join our integrated MSP (iMSP) division.
When you choose to join our integrated MSP team (iMSP)- also known as Randstad Corporate Services - you are joining a collaborative team of forward-thinking individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today with a focus on total talent solutions for our customers, the team brings a white glove, single-point-of contact customized solution to life for more than 50 clients across a portfolio of well-known global, Fortune 500 brands in the life sciences, luxury goods and services, and IT and engineering industries.
Employees grow and develop their careers in the integrated MSP team, and they stay - the team boasts a 92% employee retention rate, the highest in the industry. We thrive to promote from within, and 80% of all management and above positions are filled through promotions. But don’t just take our word for it. We also boast the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and your colleagues and friends on the integrated MSP team rate us 8.9 out of 10 on employee engagement surveys. Our client NPS scores are 9 times higher than the industry average, and talent NPS scores twice as high as the industry average.
As a Recruiting Coordinator - Onboarding & Scheduling, you are responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships.
What you get to do:
- New hire onboarding process
- Candidate and hiring manager engagement activities
- Candidate review, screening, pre-qualification, and presentation
- Interview scheduling and meeting coordination support
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Pre-employment screening support and administration
- Offer letter and onboarding support activities
- Collaborate on special projects
What you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of onboarding experience, preferably in RPO or MSP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Recruiting Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US