Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38411
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
The R2 Administrator is a crucial and multi-faceted role that contributes to the execution of work processes.
Duties of the R2 Administrator:
- Within Fieldglass, process:
- All GL changes (cost center changes)
- Manager changes
- Manager reach outs to confirm extension/Termination
- Assist with Work order creation
- Consult with Program Manager/TA Team or vendors to ensure they are engaged and aligned with client’s requests
- Perform within the company’s operational standards of excellence while using specific tools for efficiency.
- Ensure compliance and coordinate efforts pertaining to client-specific onboarding requirements, as needed
- High School Diploma required
- One to two years of business experience with a minimum of one in either staffing or in the client’s industry of specialization
- Strong Excel experience
- One to two years of experience in talent engagement and redeployment role
- Experience with Fieldglass preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships through collaboration with all levels
- Proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing workload, and effective time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to take on operational tasks
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US