Business Development Specialist
Location: Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, United States
Job Number: 38366
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Bus Development Specialist
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an Account Manager to join our National Strategic Organization (NSO). Our Account Managers are responsible for relationship building with current contacts, identifying and building relationships with new contacts, generating new business, selling our services, growing the account(s), and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with a large organization where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Act as a liaison with our most valued clients and Ranstad Technologies
- Engage and target high volume or potential buyers
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong new relationships and create a business partnership
- Execute the activities that will gain results through client connections and meetings
- Collaborate with the various delivery organizations (local and national)
- Partner with the Strategic Accounts Director to build a long standing relationship
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- Staffing experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of IT Consulting Services
- 2+ years experience selling into large, fortune 500 accounts
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understand and experience selling into a VMO/VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and upcoming opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parsippany, New Jersey US