Business Services Analyst, Billing
Location: Sandy Springs, Georgia US
Job Number: 38334
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Services Analyst
The Business Services Analyst is an entry level role on the Business Services Team. The primary responsibility will be focused around billing and any issues with clients and field operations around our billing and purchase order functions.
- Follow processes and procedures to manage a portfolio of moderately complex or strategic accounts or moderately complex work processes, maintaining required documentation in systems. Works within established guidelines, making decisions when for exceptions or knowing when to take action outside of guidelines.
- Make decisions on matters of significance for customer accounts and/or Randstad's operational results. Work with other team members and other departments to solve complicated operational issues and discrepancies. This will also involve research and an understanding of OpCo(s) you support and customer accounts. Ensure customer accounts are in alignment with contractual terms and managed accordingly.
- Develop moderately complex analytics and/or models to better understand metrics and performance of customer accounts and business services operations. Information should provide insights and inform decisions.
- Demonstrated strong relationships with key customer contacts and within internal departments. Able to handle conflict and demonstrate empathy for customers and coworkers as well as a passion for Randstad's business.
- Identify opportunities to improve both process and financial performance having a significant impact for the Business Services organization and Randstad overall. Significant contributor to process improvement projects.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree preferred
- 1-3 years in billing, A/R or collections preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products such as Gmail, Google Sheets, and shared drives
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, regulatory, and/or business data
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Attention/Commitment to time frames and deadline.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Services Analyst, Billing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sandy Springs, Georgia US