MC Staffing Manager
Location: Tucson, Arizona US
Job Number: 38320
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
The primary objective of the Managing Director is driving profitable growth of the business unit through local sales using a combination of digital and face to face sales that continuously increase Randstad’s market share. The successful Managing Director leads a marketing led and sales driven team by providing guidance and coaching while executing the Randstad strategy. The Managing Director will manage P&L and prospect budget; prospect sales, client relationships, account management, team performance management and development. The Managing Director will set sales goals through leveraging technology tools, analyzing data, modeling the behavior with the team, and working cross functionally to generate new lead sources. The Managing Director is a sales and management professional fully responsible for multiple units, acts as a manager of business units and has Revenue $4M+.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee direct staff that could be remote part of the time, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs, making all hiring and placement decisions
- Lead, engage, develop and grow account teams, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting performance reviews, and ensuring Individual Development Plans are in place
- Have ultimate accountability for new hire onboarding and escalate to full productivity via coaching, monitoring progress, and identifying areas of opportunity
- Meet with clients and potential clients outside the business unit or virtually to obtain orders for services and/or add onto existing assignments
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects
- Network within community to build business and stay abreast of industry/market trends
- Collaborate with other leaders, lines of business or corporate partners to develop lead generation plans and acquire new customers
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy and tactical operations plans to drive profitable growth and retention of current book of business
- Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams with evidence of advancement of direct reports
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Please email me directly at Brin.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: MC Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tucson, Arizona US