Remote IT Corporate Recruiter
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38286
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Recruiter to join our Sourceright division. As a Recruiter, you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client’s key stakeholders and hiring managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with our client.
What you get to do:
- Be the single point of contact for client hiring managers on all assigned requisitions
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with clients and candidates
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively gather market intelligence & execute an employment branding strategy
- Present a slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities, extend and finalize offers
What you need to bring:
- 5 years of IT staffing/recruiting experience required
- Minimum 3 years in a full cycle recruiting role where you are the main point of contact for Hiring Managers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Remote IT Corporate Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US