Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 38230
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
AUSTIN we are hiring! We are currently recruiting in the Austin area for a Staffing Manager! We are looking for individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment and have a passion for people and results. Sounds like you? Keep reading!
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best candidates for their organization. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers.
What you get to do:
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership with companies in your community
- Make a huge impact on a person's life by recruiting and placing them in the best role
- Work in a team setting with access to new tech tools and unlimited resources
- Work in an environment that is a hybrid model-allowing flexibility to work from home and in the office
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of sales experience (retail, restaurant, b2b, b2c) We also love Recent College Grads
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Energy and the ability to develop relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US