Area Recruiting Director
Location: Frisco, Texas US
Job Number: 37985
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Area Recruiting Director
Do you want to use your expertise to make a real difference? Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" and with good reason. We are a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we're constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead.
Randstad Technologies will hire an Area Recruiting Director to join our Delivery leadership team in the Pacific West Region. An Area Recruiting Director is a strategic leader, a Master in the management of work flow and focused in delivery, with a passion for training and developing others at both the management and producer level.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic delivery initiatives over three recruiting teams consisting of Recruiting Directors and Technical Recruiters throughout Denver, Seattle, and Portland.
- Partner with sales leadership in each of these markets to ensure excellence in delivery and job requisition assignments.
- Training and Developing of both Recruiting Directors and Technical Recruiters.
- Handle multiple priorities simultaneously while providing assistance on critical needs related to national-level initiatives.
- Manage data thoroughly while reporting up and out with confidence and accuracy.
- Travel to one market per quarter.
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team of Recruiters, preferably in the IT Vertical.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history leading recruiters in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed continually initiating system and process improvements.
- Strong management skills, including people development, training, and team building.
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to Melissa.email@example.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad"
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Area Recruiting Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frisco, Texas US