RPO Recruiter Pharmaceutical MFG Operations
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
Job Number: 37983
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Recruiter to join our Sourceright division. As a Recruiter, you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client’s key stakeholders and hiring managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with our client.
What you get to do:
- Be the single point of contact for client hiring managers on all assigned requisitions
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with clients and candidates
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively gather market intelligence & execute an employment branding strategy
- Present a slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities, extend and finalize offers
What you need to bring:
- 3-5 years of staffing experience required in Biopharma Manufacturing, Pharma Manufacturing and/or General Manufacturing industries
- Minimum 3 years in a candidate generation role producing candidate pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Coursework/Certification: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange, or Art of Recruiting a plus!
- Critical and strategic thinking skills
- Consultative approach with hiring managers
- Thrive in team environment
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Recruiter Pharmaceutical MFG Operations
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh, North Carolina US