Location: Somerville, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 37853
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Program Manager
If you have outgrown your previous role or are looking for the right place to thrive, Randstad is hiring account managers, program managers, and directors across the country.
Randstad Sourceright, the world's leading global HR solutions provider, is growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire ambitious professionals to support our new and existing client portfolio.
When you choose to join our integrated MSP team - also known as Randstad Corporate Services - you are joining a collaborative team of forward-thinking individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today with a focus on total talent solutions for our customers, the team brings a white glove, single-point-of contact customized solution to life for more than 50 clients across a portfolio of well-known global, Fortune 500 brands in the life sciences, luxury goods and services, and IT and engineering industries.
Employees grow and develop their careers in the integrated MSP team, and they stay - the team boasts a 92% employee retention rate, the highest in the industry. We thrive to promote from within, and 80% of all management and above positions are filled through promotions. But don’t just take our word for it. We also boast the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and your colleagues and friends on the integrated MSP team rate us 8.9 out of 10 on employee engagement surveys. Our client NPS scores are 9 times higher than the industry average, and talent NPS scores twice as high as the industry average.
What you get to do:
- Lead and develop account teams to optimize client delivery
- Create solutions that drive measurable & cost effective results
- Delight our customers with your relationship skills
- Drive our growth by retaining and growing our customers
- Make certain Randstad is doing what we said we would in the contract
- Offer innovative employment solutions
- Partner to ensure profitability of the business
- Constantly make us better, faster and more effective
- Provide visibility that enables partnership through reporting & forecasting
- Have a voice in your P&L, cost controls, and solving problems
- Ensure that the recruiting team’s talent pipeline aligns with the client’s needs
- Maximize specific tools for recruitment, selection, and retention of talent
- Effectively deliver Randstad’s operational standards with excellence
What you need to bring:
- 3ish years of business experience within talent acquisition or staffing, recruiting
- Impressive professionalism and communication skills
- A history of solving complex client situations
- Experience using data to create actionable outcomes that solve challenges
- The ability to know where you should invest your time without direction
- History of presenting business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Demonstrated ability to identify client’s needs and to deliver or adjust expectations
- Proficiency with tech, calendaring, organizational tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Somerville, Massachusetts US