SOW Supplier Administrative Specialist (Statement of Work, Procurement Services)
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37664
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: CBO Supplier Specialist
Responsible for performing activities related to onboarding and activities of suppliers engaged in our client SOW MSP programs. Coordinates with client services teams regarding issue resolution, onboarding progress and ad hoc data requests. Provides administrative support; specific operations/support role; project driven; exhibits technical skills
- Responsible for projects and activities as assigned to the individual.
- Supports meeting established schedules and resolves technical or operational problems.
- Follows centralized functional processes and procedures.
- On-boarding suppliers for new client implementations and existing client expansions
- Collects supplier contracts and required data for new and existing clients
- Coordinate supplier set up with back office and account teams
- Monitor and review certificates of insurance
- Assists stakeholder in mapping compliance strategies and development of standard operating procedures
- Supports supplier communications and inquiries regarding program requirements.
- Assist account teams with special projects as needed
- Assist with corrective action plans in conjunction with account teams and supplier management
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the staffing industry
- Experience reading / interpreting buy side contract terms preferred
- MSP/SOW experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Competent with various technology tools including Fieldglass, Provade, IQNavigator and Beeline
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: SOW Supplier Administrative Specialist (Statement of Work, Procurement Services)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US