Global BI Business Partner
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37650
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Global BI Business Partner
The purpose of this role is to partner with the BI customers within RSR (who can include but not limited to Data engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams and RSR clients) and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders.
As a Business Intelligence Partner you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end delivery of account and client BI reporting. This will include working with data engineering to provide usable datasets, create dashboards with meaningful insights & visualizations within our BI solution (DOMO) and ongoing communication and partnering with the ‘BI consumers’. The key to this is as a Business Intelligence Partner you will be a commercial and operational expert with the ability to translate data into insights. You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions.
- Be the implementation workstream lead responsible for delivering a reporting suite and introductory standard for the account and client.
- Provide recommendations on organizing the same concept offerings to appropriate ‘tier based’ programs currently licensed for DOMO/Talent Radar. (tier based program requirements TBD).
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual conditions around reporting, financial elements, SLA's and KPI's are reviewed, understood and adhered to
- Assess operating reality to validate solution requirements and adjust as needed
- Implement and reinforce tools including standards, procedures, and documentation
- Ensure team has living documentation on each client billing and reporting process
- Oversee the design and build of insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations
- Develop, document, and maintain a comprehensive quality management program
- Build, implement, and schedule production standards of files and reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, and complementing data sources
- Execute continuous process improvement process
- Knowledge of general database functions, data storage, data models, SQL, and data transfer protocols
- Responsible for being the liaison between the consumers/ops teams and the data engineering teams
- Using client data and insights to highlight and provide observations, provide recommendations and contribute to ongoing business discussions and decision making.
- Use analysis of the client’s data to present the account leadership with any potential approaches or opportunities for improvement in service delivery performance and elevated value add opportunities.
- Have commercial awareness and work with the account leadership to maximize any revenue generating opportunities.
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders in an organized manner to contribute to the objectives of the BI team and demonstrate RSR value.
- Contribute to the success of a wider global team
- Qualify the business needs of each request and use expertise to partner on solutions
- Develop strong working relationships with the client stakeholders and account leads.
- Serve as a functional and technical data visualization and business intelligence subject matter expert.
- Serve as subject matter expert for clients and advise during sales and solution design
- May also work with client program owners and ATS Vendor/Partners
- Work within the agreed parameters aligned to the global method of BI production
- Focus first and foremost on delivery of RSR data lake and available benchmarking tools with the eventual goal of client data incorporated into TalentRadar platform in alignment with predictive analytics goals of the organization.
- Leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios
- Organize a feedback standard from stakeholders (internal and external) in order to create use case, case study materials and other customer facing material (coordinate with RFP and sales approach as appropriate)
- Promote available resources and enterprise tools for operations training/ coaching needs from a BI perspective
- Ensure data governance principles and guidelines are being met
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, Master’s degree a plus
- Project Management and/or process improvement experience highly preferred
- MI/Business Intelligence/Data Science/Analytics background is essential
- Talent Acquisition/MSP/RPO/People Analytics experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Excellent presentation skills used in delivering solutions to executive-level clients
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel with knowledge of macros and pivot tables.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products, and visualization tools Domo, Tableau, etc
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Have the ability to provide value with the use of analytics to help achieve the account’s objectives and the client’s initiatives.
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned to business priorities and objectives
- Data visualization preferred; ability to interpret data and translate it to non tech (laymans) people.
- Ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact and investments.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Experience demonstrating technical client service (i.e. consulting experience).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
- Experience in the recruitment industry (e.g. MSP/RPO) and/or B2B marketing
- Experience with Domo and GCP
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Global BI Business Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US