Digital Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Miami Lakes, Florida US
Job Number: 37623
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Digital Talent Acq Spec
The overall purpose of this position is to attract and qualify placeable talent that match Randstad expertise into the business unit’s talent database. The Digital Talent Specialist will collaborate with branch staff and Sales & Business Operations to execute online recruitment marketing initiatives aligned to national, regional and local market recruiting strategies to attract, influence and nurture talent to fill jobs now and in the future. The Digital Talent Specialist will use data analytics to monitor and continuously optimize Randstad's job advertising strategy including creative job ads, job sites, and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate as a collaborator to handle interview overflow for all unskilled positions
- Interview pipeline candidates to ensure all applicants received timely feedback when applying to Randstad positions
- Monitor candidate flow in front office technology to make sure to put postings on hold when enough candidates have made it through the prescreen.
- Follow up with all candidates put in the ‘ready for review’ overflow bucket for candidates that were not able to find an interview time in the calendars.
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline and present candidate’s skills and abilities to Staffing Manager
- Handle all administrative details of the candidate process – application, assessments, background, drug screening, reference checks, I9s, etc.
- Consistently exceeding client and talent experience expectations by following Randstad’s Essentials
- Research and evaluate target audience(s) for in focus skill sets and define preferred candidate personas for the purpose of developing an effective digital marketing strategy; understanding what appeals to them, what matters to them, how they engage online and what drives their work performance
- Ensure Randstad jobs reach a large target audience by creatively advertising and distributing them
- Create email and online campaigns designed to nurture and grow talent communities, achieving high conversions throughout the funnel.
- Communicate digital marketing knowledge, learning and recommendations to the Staffing managers to maximize results.
- Monitor daily recruitment marketing activities and provide data-driven advice on adjustments needed to steer results quickly. (using Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to steer actions with data based decisions.
- High School or GED (minimum)
- 4 Year/ Bachelor's Degree in marketing, eCommerce, business preferred
- 1 year of related experience in recruiting, marketing or eCommerce required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have grasp of database technology, search engines, be active on social media and have a solid understanding of related planning, analytics and metrics
- Creative and innovative thinker with ability to apply to writing, advertising, social media, etc.
- Strong Google Suite skills (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) with ability to translate and present data visually
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills with the ability to influence change
- Proven ability to balance rapidly changing requirements gracefully and deliver results
- Strong initiative, self-drive and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills for interviewing and redirecting unqualified talent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Talent Acquisition Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Miami Lakes, Florida US