VP, Sales & Customer Experience
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Number: 37611
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC VP, Sales & Customer Exp
The VP Market Sales is a strategic leader with territory management responsibility. This person is responsible for driving profitable growth of a specified geography; managing a P&L, and maintaining relationships with C- level contacts within the client organizations while ensuring consistent product delivery and compliance. The VP Market Sales is responsible for the geographies professional sales activities, managing multiple branches, regularly meeting and interacting with clients.
Business Development & Operational Excellence
- Evaluate the potential for the business, identify current business strengths, and orchestrate the completion of a strategic business plan for growth in the district territory. Drive the sales effort with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives.
- Maintain, build and grow client relationships, positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader. Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership.
- Implement innovative strategies while collaborating with operations & branch staff to drive peak performance at all times, and sustain high client satisfaction levels
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams in partnership with peers by selling and implementing new business opportunities and supporting the sales process locally and regionally.
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to satisfy audit requirements and to protect customers and company assets
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L and work with senior management to ensure profit of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs, and to seek out opportunities for improvement
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5+ year’s minimum of staffing industry experience
- 5+years of people management highly preferred
- 2+years of demonstrated success in selling large accounts, staffing experience highly preferred
Interested candidates should send their salary requirements and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Sales & Customer Experience
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US