RPO Recruiter - Nuclear Engineering
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37609
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
As an RPO Recruiter Nuclear Engineering, you are responsible for full-cycle recruitment and fulfillment of your assigned requisitions. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process-driven, and relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
- Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions in Nuclear and Engineering roles
- Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
- Relationship building
- Conducts and/or participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creating and marketing compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience in Engineering, preferably within the Power/Utility industry.
- Must have at least one year of experience recruiting Nuclear Engineers. Other Engineering recruitment experience should include mechanical and electrical engineering roles.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Expert process/system knowledge
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Recruiter - Nuclear Engineering
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US