Business Services Specialist
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 37562
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Services Specialist
The Business Services Specialist is an entry level role in the Business Services Team. This role will be assigned to a wide variety of projects supporting any of the functional areas within Business Services, including Accounts Receivables, Cash Applications, Billing, Vendor Management Systems or Payroll. Individuals in this role must have a customer service focus, willingness to learn and demonstrated skills in problem solving. Primary responsibilities include:
- Participate in projects as directed by Business Services Managers. Projects could range from outbound calls to customers, research or problem resolution, analysis of data or administrative tasks. Through project participation the Business Services Specialists will learn the full operation of the Business Services Team.
- Document processes, procedures or customer information as requested.
- Learn key processes within the Business Services team and suggest improvements to help drive efficient operations.
Education & Experience (Required and Preferred):
- 1+ year undergraduate studies (prefer accounting, finance, or business related)
- Professional work experience preferred, minimum of 1 year work experience.
Qualifications & Skills (Required and Preferred):
- Highest degree of integrity, credibility and overall work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with an eye towards removing obstacles & achieving goals
- Collaborative with other teams to maintain productivity and support department and company initiatives
- Professional, effective and persuasive communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Time management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Services Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US