VMS CONFIGURATION ANALYST
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37456
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: VMS Implementation Analyst II
Serves as the Vendor Management System (VMS) functional / technical expert for an implementation life cycle from the end of the sales cycle through program launch by designing, developing and validating the end-to-end solution design utilizing a VMS technology.
Oversees all VMS related activities, including requirements gathering, data and solution analysis, solution design, sign-off and documentation, system configuration/conversion, change management, testing, solution validation and training. Leads all other VMS functional groups in a project matrix reporting structure during implementations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the Vendor Management System (VMS) liaison to internal and external organizations for implementations
- Facilitates the process to articulate the most effective and efficient solution recommendation incorporating Randstad best practices and leading industry trends to meet the client-specific objectives
- Contributes to Implementation and Sales teams regarding VMS implementation and conversion timelines, policies, procedures and operational model design
- Understands and facilitates dialogue around all positive and negative design implications of a future RSR/VMS solution for assigned clients and internal organizations
- Designs, validates and deploys the VMS application and associated project components
- Serves as primary lead for the VMS Solution and ensures all milestones are met within the specified contractual relationships and agreed timeframes
- Develops and maintains project plans, logs, actions, status reports, etc. that support, enhance and manage the VMS application deployment
- Provides affected Corporate teams with accurate and timely information regarding Randstad back-office and set-up and invoicing requirements
- Manages/leads the discovery and design activity of VMS related business requirements in the areas of VMS application workflow, hierarchy design, business process, functionality utilization, interface requirements and invoice and reporting output
- Facilitates requirements gathering and JAD sessions with customer user groups and internal
- Defines and documents the detailed process flow, business, architecture, integration requirements and decision points for the VMS solution
- Presents formal business requirements and RSR/VMS Solution to Internal and Client teams for sign-off
- Serves as leader and provides direction and oversight to ensure effective team foundation and successful VMS implementations
- Develops RCS MSP/ VMS Industry Best Practice knowledge and tools. Maintains knowledgebase of VMS tools and best practices and apply to Randstad’s solutions
- Conducts functional demos on VMS/technology solutions
- Performs as "the expert" in VMS solution recommendations, including organizational structure, processes and technology for the solutions being proposed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Process re-engineering, solution design and development including technology integration and implementation experience
- Strong Project Management methodology experience in planning, integration, resource, risk, cost and scope management
- Sales presentation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Project, Visio, Access, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Prior MSP/VMS design and implementation experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Staffing industry related experience
- Business process development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- VMS/MSP implementation experience using Fieldglass and/or IQNavigator
- Minimum of three (3) years implementation experience as a functional lead in service and/or technology industries
- Three plus (3+) years of contingent labor management or MSP industry experience
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in process design, implementation, consultation and sales support in a lead or key responsible role
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: VMS CONFIGURATION ANALYST
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US