Team Lead, Solutions Design
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37438
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR NAM Team Lead, Sol Design
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, Managed Services Provider (RCS,MSP, SOW) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), In-House services, general staffing/recruitment, professional services, outplacement and career transition services.
Through an intelligence-led, technology-enabled approach, the objective of the CAT team is to help define where Randstad needs to play and how to win to create a competitive advantage and drive enterprise customer growth and market share. Working in close partnership with Sales, Account Management and Randstad operating companies, the CAT team will create this competitive advantage through differentiated brand and customer value propositions, total talent model design, high performance and the quality of our own talent.
The CAT team consists of five specialized skills domain which will come together to accelerate impact across the customer experience and buying lifecycle. The functional areas include:
- The Intelligence team has the purpose to share proactive insights and services on where to play and how to win including labour market insights.
- The Marketing and Communications team is focused on building the market-leading enterprise B2B brand in the marketplace, and attracting and engaging prospects and existing customers through a targeted account-based marketing approach.
- The Solutions Design and Bids team engages customers with differentiated customer value propositions and talent models that deliver measurable impact.
- The Global Pursuit Operations team is focused on driving sales and account management effectiveness through technology enablement and consistent ways of working.
- The Talent Marketing team is dedicated to creating competitive differentiation by strategically supporting our clients and operations to increase direct hiring effectiveness via employer branding, talent experience and recruitment marketing, including advisory services.
purpose of the job
You will be responsible for leading a team of solution designers in North America and creating solution designs for qualified client opportunities.
The position will require regular interaction and supervision of solution designers who are expert in both contingent and permanent talent models.
Solution design activities will focus on partnering with sales on qualified opportunities to bring your expertise of talent models to create solution designs which meet the client’s challenge and clearly deliver the proof points for the client to invest more with Randstad.
This is a senior position as the role will partner with our sales organization and ensure the CAT and solution design functions are engaged throughout. It will entail coaching, coordination and mentoring of our colleagues during pursuits and at regular intervals throughout each quarter, ensuring the NAM SD team are using the most recent toolkits, processes and ways of working within our client pursuits. Solution design activities are essential in understanding and connecting with customer needs to deliver talent models and proposals that bring forward optimal designs to meet client expectations for people, process, technology and budget requirements.
The role will report to the VP, Global Solution Design, All Concepts and involve contributing to best practices which support creating and evolving both permanent and contingent talent models for future use.
key performance indicators
- To be updated
- REG leadership, Randstad Sourceright leadership, CAT team members, executive leadership within Randstad & our clients
- sales & account management and their most senior client stakeholders
- implementation, operational leaders, financial and legal experts
- 3rd party providers e.g suppliers, technology providers, partners and governing industry groups
- other functional areas within Randstad and operating company stakeholders who provide operational or delivery services
- Manage the NAM solutions design team to ensure on time delivery of all commitments and pursuit engagements
- Ensure the team are assigned to various client pursuit engagements, managing the team bandwidth and that each team member keeps their engagements up to date
- Provide mentorship to team members to assist with reaching their goals and support to establish metrics, goals and expected performance levels of all team members
- Assist with the input of performance reviews and identification and representation of training needs
- Teams up with appropriate Solution Design acceleration activities to contribute to best practices and the ongoing evolution of regional and global toolkits
- participate in pre-qualification & qualification sessions with sales and account management to bring forward expertise on talent models
- participate in client meetings and lead workshops on talent models
- design talent models for targeted clients which efficiently leverage our breadth of capabilities to deliver across all facets of the talent workforce, talent models can relate to both permanent and contingent workforce models. As the leader of the NAM team, you will choose which clients and models you work closely with in order to provide a reasonable balance between team management and client based activities.
- follows processes and approach for costing analysis/pricing analysis, legal & compliance validation of talent models, sign off from operations/global business services/operating companies, handover of any end to end documentation and access to all design assets
- manage stakeholder expectations with your designs with respect to scope increase or trade-offs which will impact the overall cost or feasibility of a design. Ensure all design changes are captured in a change log clearly showing the evolution of requirements.
- Once designs are operational during their first few months you will continue to be involved to bring expertise and advisory responsibilities supporting specific design decisions and empowering the operational team to make future decisions.
- leverage off-shore services for solution design analysis and support
Randstad leaders leverage strong intellectual power to identify patterns and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities.
Randstad leaders leverage proactively address change on all dimensions. They anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks.
Randstad leaders drive excellent execution by setting robust processes to execute strategies and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Is firm and courageous in leading execution.
Randstad leaders enable teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. They set high standards and provide the support people need.
Randstad leaders identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. They thrive on working with people that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives.
Randstad leaders build strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders. They actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging their personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside.
- University/Post Graduate or equivalent professional & intellectual experience
- 7+ years experience of multi-national, multi-region team management, and proven ability to function within matrix onshore and offshore organizations
- leading stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues during each pursuit ensuring a clear understanding of the talent model, responsibilities and accountability
- ability to design an RPO or MSP solutions from scope to deployment, connecting business requirements with process and technology
- working knowledge of ATS/HR/VMS technology platforms supporting the lifecycle and practical user interfaces/capabilities for the full recruitment life cycle e.g source to hire and reskill/upskill
- experience building trusting relationships at all levels of an organization especially with senior executives
- critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills bringing in data and proof points and benchmarks
- handling confidential information e.g innovation, talent hiring volumes
- affinity with HR/staffing/talent models
- understanding of Challenger sales methodology and its application
- thorough understanding of the sales/account management process and including result driven KPI’s/OKR’s
- digital fluency with google or microsoft platforms e.g sheets, excel, slides etc.
- leading and influence teams and stakeholders
- the role needs to be based in the U.S.
- travel (regional and global) is required at times and depends on group needs and events, we strive for virtual as much as possible
Community / Marketing Title: Team Lead, Solutions Design
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US