Performance Media Manager
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37424
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Global Media Manager
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, managed services programs (MSP), recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), in-house and professional services, and outplacement and career transition services.
If you live and breath delivering recruitment marketing performance campaigns based on data and insights, you’re only one click away from your perfect role. As the Performance & Campaign Lead you will be responsible for turning Talent Marketing strategies into successful attraction campaigns. At Randstad Sourceright we work with a diverse selection of well-known brands including Fortune 500 giants, so you can expect to be challenged on a daily basis.
You are a strategic thinker and visionary, who can identify, leverage and run campaigns with a multi-channel approach.
- You will be responsible for localised media and campaign strategy throughout the region
- You plan, manage and monitor recruitment marketing performance campaigns to ensure they are running effectively
- You ensure data and MI is captured and analyzed for media performance and future planning in collaboration with the team
- You visualise and present data supporting the whole function
- You will set up and optimize campaigns, including social media, SEM and display context
- You build and manage relationships with our programmatic platforms such as Joveo, SmashFlyX and any new technologies provided
- You constantly optimize targeting, reach, reporting and efficiency of job distribution campaigns
What do we need from you?
- 7+ years in a performance media environment, ideally with recruitment marketing experience
- In depth knowledge of media, performance and media advertising
- Strong knowledge of targeting and target segmentation
- Team management expertise
- Experience in designing and managing end-to-end media and performance marketing projects by managing the various stakeholders
Community / Marketing Title: Performance Media Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US