Business Services Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 37377
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Services Analyst
The Business Services Analyst is a mid level individual contributor role, focused on Randstad's business and customers. The scope of role includes higher impact or more strategic activities within the Business Services team. While the Business Services Analyst is able to operate fairly independently, individuals will exercise judgement and determine when to appropriately seek guidance. The Business Services Analyst makes financial and operational decisions on matters of significance to Randstad’s business.
Team Specific Overview:
This position is on the Managed Service Provider “MSP” team within Business Services. The MSP team manages a group of strategic, corporate-based clients with $1.8B in annual billing that engage over 1000 external suppliers. For the MSP Team the Business Services Analyst will validate VMS system invoicing against the Company billing and AR each week to ensure accuracy for MSP revenue, Opco level billing, and 3rd party supplier reimbursement. The Business Services Analyst is responsible for a group of customer accounts (portfolio) and provides analysis; performs reconciliations, maintains data mapping tables, prepares billing and vendor adjustments; liaises with PMOs, educates field partners, prepares reports; and ensures the full Consolidation-to-Cash cycle is in compliance. The Business Services Analyst performs analysis, makes decisions and takes actions in a self-directed manner. Each Analyst is expected to manage a diverse portfolio and perform all related tasks efficiently.
- Follow processes and procedures to manage a portfolio of moderately complex or strategic accounts or moderately complex work processes, maintaining required documentation in systems. Works within established guidelines, making decisions when for exceptions or knowing when to take action outside of guidelines.
- Make decisions on matters of significance for customer accounts and/or Randstad's operational results. Work with other team members and other departments to solve complicated operational issues and discrepancies. This will also involve research and an understanding of OpCo(s) you support and customer accounts. Ensure customer accounts are in alignment with contractual terms and managed accordingly.
- Develop moderately complex analytics and/or models to better understand metrics and performance of customer accounts and business services operations. Information should provide insights and inform decisions.
- Demonstrated strong relationships with key customer contacts and within internal departments. Able to handle conflict and demonstrate empathy for customers and coworkers as well as a passion for Randstad's business.
- Identify opportunities to improve both process and financial performance having a significant impact for the Business Services organization and Randstad overall. Significant contributor to process improvement projects.
- Provides mentoring to junior team members.
Education & Experience (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Educational background in business, finance, accounting, computer science or math preferred.
- 3 + years of work experience in business operations, accounting, financial analysis, or data analysis - Preferred experience in Staffing or a Service Industry
- Experience interfacing with other teams and customers, providing positive customer experience, working through conflict or complex matters
- PeopleSoft Experience a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Expert at navigating Randstad systems used by team preferred
- Randstad field agent or on-site experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Services Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US