Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 37214
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Managing Director
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Managing Director for our growing San Francisco office.
The primary objective of the Managing Director is driving profitable growth of the business unit through local sales using a combination of digital and face to face client interaction that continuously increases Randstad’s market share. The successful Managing Director leads a sales driven team by providing guidance and coaching while executing the Randstad strategy. The Managing Director will manage P&L and prospect budget; prospect sales, client relationships, account management, team performance management and development. The Managing Director will set sales goals through leveraging technology tools, analyzing data, modeling the behavior with the team, and working cross functionally to generate new lead sources.
- Oversee direct staff that could be remote part of the time, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs, making all hiring and placement decisions
- Lead, engage, develop and grow account teams, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting performance reviews, and ensuring Individual Development Plans are in place
- Have ultimate accountability for new hire onboarding and escalate to full productivity via coaching, monitoring progress, and identifying areas of opportunity
Client Experience: Sales & Business Development:
- Build client relationships positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader
- Grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of market share
- Negotiate and establish pay rates and bill rates in line with gross margin and profitability targets
- Meet with clients and potential clients outside the business unit or virtually to obtain orders for services and/or add onto existing assignments
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects
- Collaborate with other leaders, lines of business or corporate partners to develop lead generation plans and acquire new customers.
Talent Experience: Recruit:
- Leverage technology to create and execute against strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates exceeding client expectations
- Make decisions regarding hiring, placement, and discipline of talent
• Utilize Front Office technology to document client and talent activity/interactions to help drive sales/recruiting effectiveness
• Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy and tactical operations plans to drive profitable growth and retention of current book of business
• Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
• Ensure profitability and health of business unit via key wellness indicators, financial and operation reporting, compliance, pricing, etc.
- Minimum High School or GED
- Preferred 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years in the Staffing Industry with proven track record of success in sales, business development and recruiting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports
If you are interested, apply to the posting and follow up by emailing the Internal Recruiter at email@example.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Managing Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US