Director, Solution Design RPO
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37209
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Solution Design Director
This position will focus on designing solutions that support complex hiring programs, typically with contract values in the range of $5-$25M.
The vision is to drive operating income and profitability for the Company by transforming the way clients plan, acquire and optimize their workforce. The position is a senior individual contributor and will require a high level of energy and commitment.
The main focus of this position will be to drive major account sales pursuits, working independently and/or with Sales Executives, interacting predominately with F1000 clients and prospects. The person will partner with senior managers, the implementation team, client operations and other internal departments.
The position is often looked to within the organization as a key subject matter expert with regards to recruitment processes, organizational approaches, and technologies. Will also identify opportunities for improvement on existing client solutions
- Collaborate with leadership of prospective clients to determine potential RPO objectives and identify specifically where RSR productive offerings can assist in achieving said objectives
- Under $50 million revenue (combined revenue for all sites)
- Guidance given: Work is performed without appreciable directions. Determines organizational objectives, interprets company policy and delegates assignments to subordinate managers involving multi-level organizations. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-time perspective for desired results
- Drive large complex sales resulting in multi-year multi-million dollar contracts
- Research clients, competitors and market conditions related to outsourcing of recruiting and workforce development.
- Policy involvement: Establishes organizational policies for a major segment of the company. Interprets, executes, and recommends modifications to company policy.
- Assist in the on-going development of the solutions platform, including the evolution of different “modules” such as sourcing, selecting, hiring, diversity, recruitment, change management, etc., for large enterprise-wide workforces.
- Generally accomplishes results through middle level managers. Determines and establishes organizational structure and supervisory relationships subject to top management approval.
- Support and drive individual client opportunities as the solution architect, crafting value added employment solutions for F1000 targets; blending people, process and technology.
- Create and facilitate dynamic, interactive, and creative presentations of solution design to prospective clients, including C-suite level executives utilizing a complex costing model within Excel, determine the appropriate type of quantity of resources, as well as the necessary media, technologies, and other materials required to successfully deliver the designed solution
- Markets new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Provide support to existing client operations with potential solution reviews, redesigns, and new initiatives that require specific solution design expertise
- Responsible for the successful operation of multi-functional activities of significance to the organization. Rarely becomes involved in the complexities of day to day operational problems, is more concerned to see that overall strategic intent and performance standards are set and attained
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to major objectives of the organization and would seriously affect the financial, associate, or public relations posture of the company
- Collaborate with the lead sales representative on the solution design, identifying appropriate profitability and pricing targets as well as overall solution value proposition
- Collaborate with prospective clients on potential return on investment within solution including ability to analyze RPO’s impact on attrition, time-to-fill, and agency utilization
- College degree required
- Additional education preferred
- 5 – 7 years of sales, consulting, or solution architecture experience within a F1000 environment
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience n independently developing client solutions that are defensible internally and externally through data, successful cases, and persuasive language
- Capable of leading and facilitating high-level corporate presentations including C-level executives
- Proven experience communicating and persuading complex concepts to internal and external stakeholders with professionalism
- Demonstrated experience in creating and facilitating interactive and creative presentations, proposals, and other deliverables related to proposed client solutions
- Experience with complex recruiting environments with exposure to all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle, including requisition management, sourcing, candidate engagement, screening, candidate relationship management, offer extension, onboarding, and solution reporting and administration
- Experience working in a high detail environment where an emphasis is placed on accuracy and quality of deliverables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Solution Design RPO
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US