Bilingual Recruiter (Onsite)
Location: Olive Branch, Mississippi US
Job Number: 37120
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Randstad has an immediate internal opening for a Bilingual Recruiting Site Manager to support our Randstad Inhouse Service (RIS) division in Olive Branch, MS. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.
The Site Manager will work on-site at our client’s distribution center in Olive Branch, building relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. They listen to understand the quality and volume in order to screen, interview, and identify qualified candidates to fill positions. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of the client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees. Interested in learning more? Contact Joy Stuckey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- 2-3 years of high volume recruiting experience within production, manufacturing, or warehousing, staffing multiple shifts required.
- Bilingual skills required with the ability to speak Spanish
- Ideal candidates will have staffing industry experience, managing an onsite account partnership and ready to take on additional responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload as well as be able to work a flexible schedule during peak hiring periods.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to manage multiple systems and maintain compliance.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Best in class training
- Full benefits package including 401K, stock purchase plan, generous PTO, a wellness program that rewards you financially, as well as discounts through major retailers on various merchandise and services from technology, fitness, banking, transportation and other local discounts.
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Community / Marketing Title: Bilingual Recruiter (Onsite)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Olive Branch, Mississippi US