Director, Business Development - East Financial Services
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 37023
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ES Business Dev Director
If you are interested in working for the world’s largest talent engine in a fast paced, fast growing, highly successful division, then you owe it to yourself to consider the Director of Business Development role with Randstad Corporate services (RCS).
In today’s talent landscape we know that there is not one way to attract, develop or retain great flexible resources. RCS aims to support clients in the (Financial services/ Technology/ Life sciences/ Manufacturing industry) through a programmatic approach combining the use of data and industry expertise to deliver an integrated MSP product for a better client and talent experience, market benchmarks and insights on future needs. Our fast growing division provides our partners with comprehensive staffing services through a dedicated, on-site and integrated managed services provider (MSP) program that includes dedicated account management, specialty recruiting, supply chain optimization and vendor management system (VMS) technology specific to our client's needs. This enables our customers to have a more holistic and strategic approach to their workforce that results in better talent match, increased efficiencies, and cost-savings as a result.
The Director of Business Development is a high-level strategic business development role that will secure new business for RCS. This role will specifically work with large prospects that spend $10M-$35M in flexible workforce solutions. This leader must be able to put together compelling business cases using a broad set of tools to showcase the value of an elevated program governance, high touch experience and technology enablement. We work with external and internal partners to service a large group of customer needs and help shape the market’s perspective on MSP services given our unique position as the world’s largest talent engine.
A great candidate can be based anywhere in the northeast market, and must be flexible for travel in the northeast region.
- Developing and executing effective sales and marketing strategies designed to gain new business within Randstad's Corporate Services division.
- Develop high level relationships with CEO's, CFO's, COO's and Senior executives within the life sciences/bio-pharma industry.
- A proven sales driver with experience consistently exceeding sales targets, revenue and budget growth and objectives, specifically in the Staffing Industry.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills with an ability to partner with customers strategically to solve their workforce challenges.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Proven experience and ability to drive complex full sales-cycle and close large deals similar to the complexity and scope to our product.
- Client centric thinking
- Self-starter, driven, and goal-oriented
- High energy, desire to win
- Good grasp of financial models for professional services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Business Development - East Financial Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US