Location: United States, US
Job Number: 36992
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
The Operations Analyst will work to improve efficiency and productivity keeping our team accountable regarding our client’s internal company procedures and industry rules. This valued team member will work closely with both internal team members and external client partners and will own execution of multiple simultaneous projects that relate to audits and operations. Projects may include, for example, establishing best practices and oversight into on-boarding internal team members, creation and adjustments to reports, training the team as it relates to compliance, documentation of all process updates, the creation of tools and materials to aid service delivery teams, data audits and analysis, and more.
The individual is expected to maintain organized documentation to evidence the performance of audit procedures, as well as effectively communicate the results to management including preparing compliance reports and or business cases for process changes or enhancements. They will also be expected to coach Talent Advisors to improve adherence.
As part of a collaborative team, the Operations Analyst should display professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, as well as a cooperative attitude and the ability to work within a team setting. The individual should have confidence to productively challenge and question existing processes to drive continuous improvement. This is a service oriented, solutions focused and collaborative role working closely with the Talent Delivery Managers and Talent Advisors. This is an individual contributor role without direct reports.
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years experience in operations
- 2+ years hands on experience in Microsoft Excel, specifically MS Excel (formulas and pivot tables) and MS PowerPoint (slide creation and presentation)
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior project management experience
- An understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Prior experience within a large-scale Talent Acquisition environment, RPO or BPO a plus
- Strong drive and commitment for delivering outstanding results
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects or tasks, meet deadlines, maintain quality standards
- Plan, execute, and follow-through on project efforts
- Analytical ability; ability to synthesize information and ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to relate to different levels within the organization from line employees to senior management – internal as well as external
- Ability to react quickly and professionally in high stress situations
- Superior judgment and decision making
- Service orientation, ability to persuade and engage others
- Applicant tracking system experience with Workday would be a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US