RPO Talent Delivery Manager
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 36985
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Talent Delivery Manager
As a Manager, Talent Delivery you will develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client’s current and forecasted staffing needs. You will monitor and assist account staff in a matrix based environment to ensure the client’s staffing requirements are met and develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the client.
What you get to do:
- Account Portfolio – overall influence to the account P&L & expenses
- Client Relationship Management – provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- Compliance Management – monitor account activities to ensure compliance
- SLA Management – ensure teams are meeting SLA’s
- Monitoring of Staff – assess quality, coach and mentor team
What you need to bring:
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience required
- 5 + years of related recruitment management experience
- PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff and client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Talent Delivery Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US