Solutions Delivery Consultant
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 36930
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Solutions Delivery Consult
Take that next step in your career with Randstad Sourceright, the world's leading global HR solutions provider. We are growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire ambitious professionals to support our new and existing client portfolio.
When you join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a team of individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today, we support clients across a portfolio of global Fortune 500 brands. The team boasts a 92% employee retention rate and 80% internal promotion rate. We have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and clients and talent also love us, with a client NPS score 9 times the industry average and talent score twice the industry average.
Come and grow with us as we expand the integrated MSP offering globally into 6 new global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world.
The Solutions Delivery Consultant acts as an objective consultant that works to improve business efficiency and productivity by identifying, configuring and developing operational and reporting solutions. This team member serves as the primary responsible party for providing high-level analytic reporting and operational effectiveness, delivery and services.
Data Analysis/QBR Process Management - 40%
- Extensive data analysis, complex reporting, and research.
- Integrate data from several sources to report on effectiveness and recommend program opportunities to both internal and external stakeholders.
Client Delivery/ Consultation – 40%
- Put together proposals to support initiatives
- Provide consultation to client delivery teams and clients directly, to help the business make impactful decisions to drive success and visibility
- Compile, monitor and measure key data points to identify poor performance indicators as well as match to program benchmarks
Implementation - 20%
- Supports data collection and implementation timelines & deliverables
- Facilitate training, change management and other client focused content.
- 5+ years of experience in a data analysis, consulting, or MSP program management in the Staffing/Human Capital Management industry
- Vendor management experience highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint (macros, pivot tables and Excel based financial models)
- Extensive experience in client management, project management and presentations with key stakeholders
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Delivery Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US