MSP SOW Procured Services Advisor
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 36909
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MSP SOW Proc Svcs Advisor
JOB TITLE: SOW Procured Services Advisor
The SOW Procured Services Advisor provides strategic consultation and execution guidance for optimal procured service management, within RSR’s existing clients and prospect company opportunities. The role supports the sales efforts in building the value proposition of SOW MSP procured service management and supports current operational teams to allow for expansion of services into SOW.
- Promotes RSR’s SOW Procured Service Management (PSM) solution with existing clients and prospect companies
- Performs client procurement assessment engagements:
- RSR PSM opportunity and benefits framing:
- Performs services procurement lifecycle assessments to quantify savings, efficiency, compliance, and quality benefits through RSR’s SOW PSM solution
- Leads client stakeholder discovery sessions, collects current state demographics and requirements, and formulates recommended solution components
- Collects client’s services cycle transaction data and uses analytical skills and models to design recommended support framework, resources, and workflow
- Builds program deployment plans and accompanying technology use recommendations
- Delivers written and verbal account of the resulting program assessment and recommendations to engaged client
- Assists with solutions transfer to solution design, implementation, and operational resources
- Strategic sourcing consultation:
- Develops deep competency knowledge of the program service supplier community to assist with sourcing recommendations.
- Provides specific strategic sourcing consultation on optimal use of suppliers, consolidation strategies, auctioning tactics, rate analysis, etc.
- Performs / leads negotiations with client engaged suppliers as requested
- Stays current and evaluates application of market leading Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and other applicable procurement technologies
- Stays current with industry/market knowledge and trends; effectively applies knowledge of RSR best in class solutions; client industry, and economic markets to the client engagement and selling process
- Strategic sourcing experience AND a consulting background are strongly sought
- 6-12 years of relevant business experience, IT Sourcing experience is strongly sought
- Demonstrated project management and management consulting capabilities
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to present comfortably to senior executives
- Solid analytical skills, including the ability to manage resources performing complex analytics as a basis for client decision support data
- Strong client services skills/orientation developed by working with either internal company contributors or external consulting clients
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and/or initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, performance-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Information Technology); MBA a plus, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP SOW Procured Services Advisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US