Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 36875
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-NSO CA
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an Account Manager to join our National Strategic Organization (NSO). Our Account Managers are responsible for relationship building with current contacts, identifying and building relationships with new contacts, generating new business, selling our services, growing the account(s), and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with a large organization where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Act as a liaison with our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies
- Engage and target high volume or potential buyers
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong new relationships and create a business partnership with IT directors, VP's and above
- Execute the activities that will gain results through client connections and meetings
- Collaborate with the various delivery organizations (local and national)
- Partner with the Strategic Accounts Director to build a long standing relationship and identify new opportunities
What you need to bring:
- IT Staffing experience or knowledge of IT consulting services is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of B2B professional sales experience
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and upcoming opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US