Director of Strategy
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 36772
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RTG Director of Strategy
The Director of Strategy work closely with Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) to drive projects and success in three areas of strategy: M&A (inorganic), Strategic Planning and Partnerships. This role will have responsibilities to assist the CSO in defining vision, strategy, goals & objectives and facilitate action in the accomplishment of those goals in partnership with business leaders. This individual must be able to work collaboratively and constructively with key constituents across operating companies and functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, update and maintain a list of target companies
- Implement and populate our CRM (Dynamo)
- Manage and produce Pipeline Management reporting
- Target companies by OpCo / Market / Industry / Capabilities
- Manage NDA and early CIM review summaries. Build out Management Presentation agendas, summarize feedback and prepare for due diligence.
- Proactive sales reach to target company ownership to set up meetings for CSO
- Build out full targets in each market to align with strategic planning on market visits
- Attend all conferences (Baird / Clearsight), build out potential tech conferences like Dreamforce, MSFT Partner etc...as well as SIA / TechServe / ASA
Strategic Planning & Organic Growth:
- Installing and managing a strategic planning formalized process to lead quarterly / annual / 3 year plans across RT, RE, RLS, Celerity, Federal and RCD.
- Engage in Data Analysis / BI to build out a programmatic approach to organic investment based on performance compared to data.
- Create ROI tracking document
- Build revenue / profitability modeling for 3-5 years out combining industry growth, organic ROI and M&A activity based on various market scenarios.
- Evaluate OpCo performances by market / industry / capabilities
- Support global projects (Global Talent / IT Connect / others)
- Engage with BCD on Concepts work in Professionals
- Partner with RIF for review and promotion of potential investment opportunities
- Review JV opportunities
- Help build and maintain solutions partnerships with companies providing capabilities that RTG does not have - foster those partnerships for potential future acquisitions
- Flexible to other duties as agreed upon with CSO
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- MBA or other related advanced degree (optional)
- 5-7 years of related experience
- IT Services and/or other STEM (Eng/LS/HC) competency; Staffing/Solutions exp.; exp. reviewing P&L statements; previous sales or Analyst exp. preferred; exp. making recommendations on business strategy and building decks; exp. with reporting tools; exp. engaging with C-Suite level clients and internal stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to make critical business decisions
- Experience solving difficult business issues with creative solutions
- Superior interactive skills
- Ability to develop company-wide strategies and goals
- Provide insights on company culture initiatives
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company personnel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Strategy
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US