Media Lead North America
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 36696
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Media Procurement & Activa
Media Procurement & Activation (regions)
With a focus on measurable client and business contribution and outcomes, this role will be supporting the Media Manager to lead the media buying and operations for enterprise customers across Randstad Sourceright and Randstad Enterprise Group.
- recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and location
- gathering cost information from suppliers through liaising with internal ops and external suppliers
- main point of contact, vendor relationship & Client
- reporting to Finance
- approving invoice process
- negotiating & collecting Prices - purchasing
- monitoring media buying strategies & ensuring media purchased is fully utilised
- administrating, tracking invoices and purchases for License, CVDs & Job Boards working closely with Finance
- reporting and budget management, including preparing costings for account teams and producing spending updates throughout the campaign or budget year
- administrating, tracking invoices and purchases for License, CVDs & Job Boards
Media Allocation & Management
- gathering monthly usage reports from vendors on a monthly basis
- ad hoc media related ops reports around purchasing
- answering media channel related questions - what is available, what is not, what is the process, what is the current inventory, etc...
- ensure purchased media (advertising and search) is working and available to the relevant stakeholders
- support job ad network distribution & all all media programmatic efforts
Typical outcomes, services and products
- Monthly media usage reports to key stakeholders
- Media plans for campaigns or yearly budgets
- Invoices & reporting
- Media budgeting and forecasting
- Input into media strategies for recruitment marketing
- media management
- performance media: job ad exchange and job distribution
- 5+ experience
- University (Bachelor's) degree and/or relevant certifications and experiences
Business acumen; Problem Solving; Attention to Detail; Proactive; Ownership and accountability; Data-driven; Time management and prioritization; Conceptual thinking; Team player; Able to adapt to the company brand style; Experienced in working in a deadline-oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Media Lead North America
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US