Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 36570
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Director, Security
The Director of Security will be responsible for maintaining the safety and security of the company’s assets, as well as the welfare of employees within the company's premises. This role will develop and enforce security programs, protocols and policies across all lines of business in the U.S. Develop, implement and maintain a physical security (security risk management) plan for all facilities.
- Oversee physical safety and security of the organization’s facilities/property and people, including employees, vendors, clients
- Stays abreast of trends, best practices, and public policy matters as it relates to health, safety & security. Relay opportunities and efforts to close performance gaps, including embracing innovative programs and technology solutions, to executive leadership.
- Conducts inspections to identify fire, safety and security risks at Randstad facilities; recommends and implements solutions.
- Conducts site hardening exercises to ensure gaps in security are identified and mitigated to reduce unauthorized entry into facilities.
- Coordinates and carries out a threat-assessment ranking for each physical office location and creates a security plan for each category. Work closely with the corporate real estate team to ensure current and future real estate security needs are being met including assigning risk ratings for all Randstad offices and making recommendations on leases and/or relocate as appropriate.
- Manage evacuation/emergency procedures, including fire, weather or WPV related emergency. Update and manage all Emergency Evacuation Plans and Critical Incident Response.
- Manage security-related training and communication with building partners, internal staff and associated external partners.
- Manage and lead the workplace violence threat team. Hold them accountable to excellent customer service with the end goal to prevent WPV incidents from escalating into life-threatening events. Communicates with law enforcement on security matters. Coordinates with local law enforcement and safety staff as required to support and/or conduct investigations and prosecutions.
- Leads and directs major investigations and response to critical events that impact the organization. In addition, coordinates with security vendors, law enforcement and other officials or agencies to identify threats and remove risk. Ensure appropriate and timely communication with senior leadership on security incidents and threats.
- Works in conjunction with Information Security staff to ensure the security of IT equipment and facilities.
- Provides input and manages security budget
- Bachelor’s in Law Enforcement, Business Management, Police Science, or related subjects. Master’s degree is a plus
- 8+ years experience in security or related fields
- CPP, PCI, PSP or other security or law enforcement accreditation, or other advanced certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Security
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US