IT Product Owner, Data Engineering and Parsing
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 36537
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: IT Product Owner
The Product Owner, Data Engineering & Parsing delivers powerful, mission-critical, and best-in-class data migration services & parsing products on a global scale. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated professional with knowledge and experience in data migration, digital product development, data strategy, ETL, agile development practices, business requirements gathering, and ideally document parsing technology & documentation of processes and methodologies.
As the central owner of global parsing technology & data migration services, they will focus on the development and implementation of global service for parsing and extracting structured data from a diverse set of concepts in order to increase the value of Randstad’s data assets, as well as global service offering for migrating data from systems of record into/out of third party solutions that support core Randstad business processes. They have a passion for data and product development throughout its lifecycle, from how it is designed, developed and implemented and its subsequent adoption in partnership with other product teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Collaborates with global partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Strategic partner with product teams to help extract, transform and load data for consumption.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch
- Directly owns the relationship with 3rd party service providers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- A minimum of 8 years of dynamic experience in product management, technology deployments, or data analytics is required.
- Strong critical thinking, with outstanding analytical, influencing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Self-managing and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize simultaneously is required.
- Product ownership certification is preferred.
- SalesForce experience is preferred
- Apigee experience is preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
- Basic Knowledge of distributed software architecture, such as microservices
- Experience with API design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Product Owner, Data Engineering and Parsing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US