Location: Norcross, Georgia US
Job Number: 36535
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT BE Operations Specialist I
This position will provide various operational data to management through reporting of gathered data from Operating Company offices This position will provide daily support and exceptional customer service to all divisions and will be responsible for the maintenance of policies, procedures, flows and forms Provides administrative support; specific operations/support role; project driven; learning technical skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Potential indirect client relationship
- Guidance given: Assignments are received in objective oriented terms. Receives guidance based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objective and schedules
- Policy involvement: Follows operating policies. Follows organizational policies
- Accomplishes results through combined effort of team. Follows the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity
- Responsible for all projects assigned to team. Help meet established schedules or resolved technical or operational problems. Follows centralized functional projects.
- Provide operational support as requested by sharing data gathered from Operating Company offices with management
- Maintain Divisional policies, procedures, flow and forms as they relate to daily operations
- Work with other team members to ensure proper cross training and backup for all functions within the team
- Erroneous decisions may possibly result in delays and modifications to project/operations; possibly cause expenditure of time; human resources, and funds
- Occasional contact with higher level inter-organizational associates concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification. Attends briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- Minimum High School or GED High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 Years of Operations support experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norcross, Georgia US