Sales Team Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 36510
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Team Lead, Sales
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Sales Director to join our winning team. The Sales Director will be responsible for managing and developing a team while leading by example in the areas of production and business development by identifying and generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning, and buyer/executive relationship building.
What you get to do:
- Manage and develop a team of account managers/business development specialists
- Lead by example, particularly in the areas of production and business development
- Manage growth of new business and maintain existing business
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with companies and contingent employees
- Develop a working knowledge of the client’s business and provide customer expertise
- Plan and manage a personal business portfolio and margins according to agreed targets
- Recruit, train, and mentor new associates in all areas of the business
- Review team member’s performance weekly and establish individual growth plans
- Orchestrate detailed business plans on an annual basis to achieve revenue objectives
- Actively participate in professional and civic organizations including public speaking engagements
- Utilize strategy, leadership and professional expertise to contribute to the success of the business
What you need to bring:
- Proven track record of selling and growing B2B accounts
- 3-5 years of staffing agency experience, preferably in the tech or professional industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to develop high performing consultants and teams
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Success using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- Passion to be “a coach on the field” and teach others by doing
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Sales Director you will receive a competitive base salary, bonus tied to GP and Revenue, along with commission opportunity (this team does contract, contract to hire, direct hire, and IT solution services)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage Stock Options, discount programs, and 401K plan.
- At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
About Randstad Technologies:
For almost 3 decades, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities - recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success - and drive our candidates' growth.
We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. If, because of a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Team Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US