Application Support and Monitoring Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 36460
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Mgr, Appl Supp & Moni Dig Data
The Application Support and Monitoring Manager for Digital & Data Solutions at Randstad delivers powerful, mission-critical an d best-in-class support and monitoring for digital products with global scale. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated professional who can work in a fast-paced fluid environment. The individual will have broad knowledge with recent or current responsibility for leading teams who provide field-facing application support, monitoring, analytics, and SLA management, and will have the ability to partner and influence IT stakeholders who own management of the applications to improve product quality and stability.
The Application Support and Monitoring Manager is primarily responsible for designing and continuously improving the processes for proactive and reactive issue management in order to provide the business with a stable and trusted IT environment. The manager is also expected to have a strong operational mindset and drive day to day execution of the issue management processes, including the introduction of automated monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As the Application Support and Monitoring Manager, you will design and implement best in class application support and uptime/performance monitoring processes.
- Provide oversight, training, feedback, and review to ensure the team is meeting their obligations while proactively identifying areas for improvement.
- Serve as an escalation point for internal customers and own responsibility for orderly resolution and communication of issues.
- Partner with internal engineering teams to enhance our applications based on incident or monitoring patterns.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to help drive customer advocacy within our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Guide and direct Support Analysts to prioritize, escalate, and triage incidents while assessing and directing all escalations.
- Ensure the team is meeting service metrics including SLAs, time to resolve, utilization rates, and CSAT in addition to ensuring they have access to the appropriate tools and resources to provide world class support.
- May have responsibility for teams that are both on- and off-shore as support and monitoring competencies mature.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (required) in Business/Computer Science/Engineering (Preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing an IT team responsible for level II support and/or performance monitoring
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Process oriented with the ability to audit and improve processes as needed for optimal efficiency.
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively and accurately with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise level application support and monitoring.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle in an agile environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Application Support and Monitoring Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US