Business Development Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 36442
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Bus Development Specialist
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an entry-level sales role to identify new business opportunities in the local market. Our Business Development Specialists are responsible for day-to-day cold calling, lead generation, appointment setting, and reference checking. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Execute the activities that will gain results through cold calling and scheduling client meetings
- Conduct research to understand client’s industry and current objectives
- Make decisions on which solution is best suited to meet the client’s objectives
- Connect with current and potential clients via phone to grow prospects and sales
- Generate leads and schedule meetings
- Generate market interest and actively solicit sales opportunities
- Consistently identify leads, obtain referrals, and schedule appointments
- Work independently with little direction and manage workload effectively
What you need to bring:
- A minimum of 6-12 months of b2b sales
- Ability to cold-call and overcome objections
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to perform work with minimal supervision
- Proficient computer skills to document activities
If you are interested, apply to the posting and follow up by emailing the Internal Recruiter at email@example.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US