Recruiter, Executive Search
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 36296
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Recruiter, Exec Search
Tatum is hiring for an Executive Recruiter to be a career matchmaker, connecting professionals to organizations in need of skilled talent. As an Executive Recruiter you will prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs within the finance and accounting industry. You will source, interview, and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs, resulting in full-service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
Tatum is backed by Randstad - the world’s largest HR services provider. We have access to an extensive network of seasoned executives that offer the best in class service to help overcome a wide range of C-Suite challenges. Tatum provides top solutions that span business lines, industries, and functions.
What you get to do:
- Prospect and sell to new clients through research and various modern media connections
- Build relationships with prospective clients through virtual and in-person meetings
- Problem-solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs
- Leverage multiple technologies such as job boards to enhance the candidate experience
- Utilize strategic practices and market analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Identify, interview, and evaluate talent to place in your client’s current and future jobs
- Skill market candidates based on their talents ensuring alignment with client’s needs
- Provide absolute customer delight by running an exceptional organization
- Disrupt work processes by fostering the adoption of new tools, processes, and technologies
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry
- 2+ years of business to business sales and recruiting experience
- Entrepreneurial minded salesperson
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Interested candidates should send the resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter, Executive Search
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US