Location: Rialto, California US
Job Number: 36280
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Site Manager to support our Randstad Inhouse Service (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.
The Site Manager will work on-site at our client’s location and build relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. They listen to understand the quality and volume and screen, interview, and identify qualified candidates to fill positions. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of the client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees.
What you get to do:
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with the client
- Understand the client's business, processes, policies, and strategic direction
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent that aligns with the client's needs
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client-specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits which foster a consultative relationship
- Market talent's skills and abilities by making the best match for the client and candidate
- Offer innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years of business experience in sales and/or recruiting
- 1+ years in either high volume recruiting or staffing preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing workload
- Professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Site Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rialto, California US