Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 36187
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work"—and with good reason. We’re a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero “Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need—and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. This position has active involvement in all facets of our permanent placement business. The ideal individual will plan and implement consistent volumes of focused activities necessary for high achievement in staffing for placements on a direct hire basis. Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders. Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
· Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas as defined by Activity Metrics Plan
· Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
· Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
· Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
· Recruit, screen, and schedule interviews for candidates
· Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
· Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates
· Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database
· Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources
· 2+ years business-to-business sales experience or 1+ years recruiting experience
· Documented, successful attainment of previously established goals
· An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment
· Ability to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
· Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
· Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
Interested candidates may send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager-Perm
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US