Project Manager, MSP Implementation US & Canada
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 36018
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: CBO Mgr, Bus Transformation
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for managing new and existing client projects as well as internal projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters. Acts in a consultative nature, working with client executives, to develop all aspects of total talent solution programs. Manages full implementation of services and technology to agreed upon solution by developing and maintaining strong client and internal relationships, driving results through team accountability, and ensuring the highest level of quality and continued process improvement.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Project management certification a plus [Project+, PMP, Six Sigma]
- Minimum of 4 years Project Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years Workforce Management Implementation experience preferred – RPO, MSP
- Experience implementing recruiting technologies such as CRM, ATS, VMS, and others
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects and/or client accounts
- Full lifecycle project management, from sales handoff to transition to program delivery team
- Experience leading consultative discovery sessions with C-level executives
- Experience describing and documenting client requirements
- Strong understanding of the recruitment process lifecycle
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Strong technical aptitude in recruiting technologies to include integrated solutions
- Strong documentation and process development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to drive results and accountability
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risks
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Proficient in GSuite, MS Visio, MS Project, or Smartsheet
Freedom to Act/Accountability:
- Acts as primary project lead, responsible for the outcome and delivery of complex total talent workforce solution implementations. This includes managing a project team to include client sponsors, internal and external stakeholders, shared services and third party vendors, as required. This role consists of a high level of overarching responsibility for successful program launches, based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules.
- Administers operating policies within the guidelines of the defined process based on the total talent solution being implemented. Interprets, executes and recommends modifications to organizational policies and fosters continuous process improvement.
Acts in a leadership capacity, working with clients and internal partners to hold individual contributors responsible for deliverables, on time and within budget.
- Project manages teams from multiple functional areas. Assigns tasks, develops team behaviors and operating rules, mentors and guides team behavior in providing quality service in accordance with established practices and standards. May be responsible for training other team members for specific project requirements.
Direct Work Involvement/Complexity:
- Responsible for the successful outcome of all assigned projects. Manages, monitors, tracks and is accountable for progress, deliverables, and quality assurance of an overall project; manages and documents changes as necessary and appropriate, ensuring that project team, client, and internal departments are informed.
- May participate in sales activities, proposal development and marketing of services to clients
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in critical delays and modifications to project/operations; cause substantial expenditure of time, human resources, and funds; and jeopardize future business activity.
- Frequent contact with inter-organizational managers and C-Level customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, contractual clarification, billing requirements and other as required based on the scope of the project. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- Manages customer relationships, preparing for, and presenting at planning, kickoff and ongoing status meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager, MSP Implementation US & Canada
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US